Account Manager at Tsunami XR
You are a highly experienced Account Director. Your peers revel in your ability to cultivate client-relationships across and within an organization. You offer clients innovative solutions that build their strategic brand on budget. You are an excellent communicator and are admired for your ability to navigate difficult conversations. Keeping multiple stakeholders aligned is one of your top talents. You are an expert negotiator, conflict resolver and mediator. On top of everything, you understand technology and have an eye for design. You enjoy overseeing multiple projects through execution and actively drive collaboration amongst various teams. You thrive in dynamic work environments and have the highest client-service standards of anyone you know. You are seeking a highly innovative culture where you can do ground-breaking client-work alongside the best talent in the industry.
The Account Director oversees brand and marketing strategy for the client. The role serves as the primary, trusted and credible business contact for the client and is responsible for overall client satisfaction.
The Account Director maintains and expands Tsunami’s relationship with strategic and large clients. Assigned to several key accounts, the Account Director is responsible for achieving and maintaining revenue and margin targets and other account objectives. The Account Director will build and extend relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities and proactively inform clients of new interactive marketing strategies that meet their business objectives. The Account Director is expected to consistently provide excellent client service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the agency to ensure quality of work produced.
The Account Director represents the entire range of Tsunami’s products and services to assigned clients, while leading client account planning cycle and ensuring assigned client’s needs and expectations.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel (both internal and external) in assigned client accounts
- Serves as the primary contact with assigned client accounts and coordinates the involvement of personnel, including creative, technical, management and executive resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and client expectations
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with client’s management
- Becomes a subject matter expert on assigned clients’ organization including, but not limited to, their branding, industry, organization structure, recent and upcoming events, product launches, corporate and marketing strategy, short- and long-term objectives, and budgets
- Identifies opportunities to provide new production services to assigned client accounts
- Executes on client strategy to ensure that projects are branded right and aligned with client’s strategic and marketing objectives
- Meets assigned margin targets with assigned client accounts
- Continually monitors account/project margins using in-house tracking tools Determine whether change orders are appropriate given additional scope
- Meets high standards for client satisfaction
- Oversees all client communications and deliverables (conflict resolution, project status updates, timelines, negotiation, opportunity development, and problem solving)
- Serves as an internal client champion and client advocate
- Ensures client objectives are met and exceeded, project vision remains aligned, and communication is effective and compelling
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with and resolved in an efficient manner, informing necessary stakeholders of any issues while working diligently to solve problems and lead team in conflict resolutions
- Manage client contracts and contract renewals (e.g., change orders/invoices, assisting Finance Team with payment collecting when necessary)
- Presents proposals, SOWs and change orders to and reviews with the client
- Manage multiple short-timeline projects while simultaneously developing, maintaining, and enhancing customer relationships
- Determine client budgets, ensure production deadlines are met, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable
- Remain up-to-date on project status to identity issues or opportunities
- Inspire colleagues to continuously generate forward-thinking ideas and actively contribute to a culture of innovation and excellence
- Help build on our creative legacy and award-winning work
- Other duties as assigned
- Achieves/exceeds assigned revenue and margin targets for assigned accounts.
- Meets high standards for client satisfaction.
- Completes and continually updates client key account management plans and reports that meet standards.
- Effectively communicates to the team in all matters regarding the assigned clients.
- 5+ years of experience in an account management role (within a digital agency environment).
- Proven track record of providing excellent client-service while effectively managing and growing accounts and working collaboratively across multiple teams.
- Working knowledge of interactive media (e.g. display technologies, video, 2D/3D animation and interactive software).
- Medical, healthcare, medical devices and/or pharmaceuticals background, a plus.
- Must be a strong leader and teammate. Must be punctual, reliable, flexible, and excellent at balancing multiple detail-oriented projects.
- Must have excellent presentation skills and communication skills (written, oral, internal, and client-facing).
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and work samples. Your application will not be considered without writing samples or portfolio/reel (when applicable). Please include the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Position also comes with an equity incentive package and benefits package, including health, dental, vision, and 401k.
REPORTS TO: CEO AND/OR PRESIDENT
STATUS: EXEMPT/REGULAR FULL-TIME
Employment for Tsunami ARVR