Production Coordinator at Tsunami
You are an up-and-coming producer. You skillfully support multiple projects through execution and actively drive collaboration amongst various teams. You help produce creative interactives that further client-strategy, on budget. Your project management chops are unparalleled and your research skills are enviable. You are an excellent communicator – both internally and client-facing – and are admired for your ability to navigate difficult conversations. You thrive in dynamic work environments and have high production values. You are seeking a highly innovative culture where you can do ground-breaking production-work alongside the best talent in the industry.
Summary & Accountabilities
Support the production department with a variety of project management and administrative tasks.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to support operations, strategic planning, and content development
- Manage one or more functional responsibilities (e.g., QA, web, marketing/PR, customer service, development)
- Provide excellent production support for ongoing work and special projects, including: managing and updating schedules, tracking data, facilitating communications, researching and monitoring industry trends
- Inspire colleagues to continuously generate forward-thinking ideas and actively contribute to a culture of innovation and excellence
- Help build on our creative legacy and award-winning work
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of relevant production or project management experience (interactive advertising/marketing agency, interactive game studio and/or tradeshow/experiential experience is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher is preferred
- Proven track record of effectively collaborating across multiple cross-functional teams
- Ability to track analyze and understand data trends in order to create sales forecasts and projections
- Must have high proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Experience working on short-timeline, fast-paced projects
- Must be a strong leader and teammate
- Must be punctual, reliable, highly flexible, and excellent at balancing multiple detail-oriented projects
- Must have excellent presentation and communication skills (written, oral, internal, and client-facing)
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and work samples. Your application will not be considered without writing samples or portfolio/reel (when applicable). Please include the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Position also comes with an equity incentive package and benefits package, including health, dental, vision, and 401k.
REPORTS TO: SENIOR PRODUCER
Employment for Tsunami ARVR